What do the partners of authors think about AudioJungle?

My wife’s verdict on AudioJungle when I asked her what she thought the other day was: ‘It all seems very unreliable!’. I don’t think she’s keen on me giving up the day job any time soon… :slight_smile:

1 Like

All wives say this, no matter on what subject :smile:
At least this is what I say for everything in the beginning :blush:

2 Likes

Well when it comes to the reliability of my sales at any rate I’d have to concede that so far the evidence has been on her side!

1 Like

That’s what they say.

1 Like

Hahah! Yeah, been there, heard that! Eppur si muove! :wink:

2 Likes

Wives don’t care as long as the money is coming in :wink:

1 Like

My wife loves AudioJungle! She even beats me to it in shouting “SALE!” wherever we may be, when Vatomium app announces that I have a sale, with its “kerching” sound. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@PaulGraves:
Trust your wife. she has more perspective than you on the situation, she looks from the outside. I advise you to listen to it.

2 Likes

@MARCEL_studios Unless things dramatically change I have no intention of giving up the day job! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha, my wife is the same. She checks my sales counter every now and then, and she loves telling me I’ve made a new sale even before I get the Vatomium notification.

Guess I’m lucky she is so supportive, even though after 5 years, I got nothing to show for it…

2 Likes

I’m sure you do have something to show for it!

2 Likes

My husband likes Audiojungle. He says it’s good opportunity for me. He always motivates me ! :slight_smile:

5 Likes