What did you buy from Envato earnings?

Actually this is Lada Xray, more crossover car. Helped me a lot this snowy winter.

I had only a computer with 2 gb of memory, windows 7, HD 512 GB on a simple table in the back of the house.

Thanks to Envato, I was able to purchase upgraded products to work at a high level and produce new products for my clients and achieve Envato goals!

But still, I currently live in a rental house with my family.

Goals Achieved:

Computer Core i7, 32gb ram, 4 hd’s of 1TB, 3 monitors 2K, 1 IPad, 1 MacBook Pro, 1 Canon Lens 24-105mm, 1 Canon Lens 50mm, H4n Zoom Sound Recorder, 1 Club Brastemp Frigobar

Upcoming goals:

I have a goal of in up to 8 months to buy our own house, and leave the rent;
Buy a Sony A7s ii camera and tell my story to you all

Envato, please continue to help people, you have changed my story, and I can help my family today, you are changing our lives. Don’t stop.

Soon I will return to tell everyone the news about my new home !

Thank you so much :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

16 Likes

Lol i’ve seen some interesting ideas to use Envato earnings.

I almost haven’t touched mine because I have another job too and I can use that money.
For music I’ve only bought a new midi keyboard and little pair of monitors.

I got myself a ticket to Melbourne next week and go Envato headquarters. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What earnings, I’m still waiting for my videos to get approved? :joy::joy:

1 Like

Hi,
I bought my KM-5000 with my self-income through Envato. Although I did not afford an expensive power wheelchair one. But I hope I will get that in future. :slight_smile:

Thank you all of my buyers.
Thanks a lot Envato.
Arnab Kumar

33 Likes

Plot twist guys! He does not live with them on an island, just keeps them there so that they dont run away :slight_smile:

Flat rent)

1 Like

I’ve bought a bunch of stuff since the last time I wrote here. Mainly new equipment for photo/video. I have stepped up my game multiple times, but unfortunately (and I am very sad to say this but) I’m using this equipment to build my portfolios elsewhere, because I don’t like the way things are being done in the Envato ecosystem in the past year or two…

Anyway, this is not the place to whine ( :smiley: ) so I’ll stay on topic: the most important thing I’m buying from Envato earnings are the trips, both for myself and my girlfriend. We are mad about traveling and that’s how we love to spend our money. Especially since the airport in our city came back to life recently :smiley:

The ultimate goal - an apartment or house - will have to wait much longer, but we’ll get there eventually :smiley:

1 Like

Dell Xps 15 9560 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Paid bills and everyday expenses … I hope I make more so I can cover more of my expenses with the earnings …

Man, the tape is priceless! :smiley:
I guess it’s not one of those tiltable displays, is it? :slight_smile:

Probably a takeaway if they ever pay up after dumping me.

dude that setup is from feb 2011

6 years ago . nice dig :smiley:

dunno if it was tiltable or not I sold both displays by now

But I kept the logitech system lol - and have a lot more space now

2 Likes

Can’t wait to get a Novation Circuit!

Still waiting for money to hit my bank. : - ) Any suggestions to increase sales? : - )

Getting Ready For New Car! :slight_smile:

I have been paying for my oldest son’s therapies.

I bought myself an apartment last year. It is in my small hometown, so it was not really expensive. But it was quite a milestone for me. I keep working hard and hoping to move to a bigger city one day with the help of my Envato earnings.

Hello my friends!!:slight_smile:
I already bought one my dream of all my life KORG KRONOS 2!
Here we are:
New photo by Synthezx music

So, next my goal is to create and improve my music studio for make more quality and good music:) Wish you all increase you sales, guy’s and girls!!! :slight_smile:

7 Likes