What did you buy from Envato earnings?

JohnRosso said
JamesVMusic said

Haven’t bought anything yet, but most of my earnings initially will be going towards new software and gear so I can make better music :slight_smile:

Great! your income will grow exponentially after that

That’s the plan :wink:

i will buy a new computer , strong pc =)

DoubleX said

Few days ago I bought a new phone (LG G Flex 2) and also a laptop (Acer V15 Nitro), so I can work outside home. (It took me only 6 months to pick a proper laptop). New projects should start coming soon :slight_smile:

Can you please tell more, why exactly this form-factor? Do you like LG Flex?

A brand new MacBook 13", and stuff for my family :slight_smile:

pixeful said

Can you please tell more, why exactly this form-factor? Do you like LG Flex?

It’s strong personal design preference, G Flex 2 is the best looking and best built device I have ever had in my hands. Maybe HTC One M8 could compete. Looking only at hardware side, there are better deals, for example G3 has better specs/price ratio. My first G Flex 2 was a faulty unit, I got my money back but I knew I want another model instead of choosing different brand. Regarding size, 5.5 inch display is maximum for me.

This is not a new purchase. In fact, I bought it more than year ago. But that said, after that much time I can say for sure that it was one of best investments I ever made: e-book reader, Kobo Glo in particular :slight_smile:

!http://www.bestbuy.ca/multimedia/Products/500x500/101/10173/10173259.jpg!

I got this !
\\\\

Just bought this last weekend :smiley:

just bought a microkorg:

and a korg sq1:

krafti said

just bought a microkorg:

and a korg sq1:

Wow, that’s awesome :smiley:

JamesVMusic said

Wow, that’s awesome :smiley:

check out my other gear on page 103 http://codecanyon.net/forums/thread/what-did-you-buy-from-envato-earnings/38652?page=103

Didn’t buy anything, but paid 1 years rent and 1 years internet in advance. Gotta love that. :slight_smile:

I bought a Mars bar :slight_smile:

i was looking for a good small keyboard without num block, so i stumbled on this, lets see how it works…
packages just arrived:

New watch

Everything in my lil studio

wpCanyonThemes said

So, i guess we all need some motivational boost, and there’s no better way to get one then see what people got from Envato earnings.

House, car, bike, phone, gum, chick… whatever it is share it with us. And please provide pics if possible. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

Looking forward to buy something ))) House for example)))

I already Bought Bike, MAC, iphone :). And now planned to Build my home :smiley:

SteelThemes said

I already Bought Bike, MAC, iphone :). And now planned to Build my home :smiley:

All that with a 100$ bucks? :stuck_out_tongue:

time to brag around again, here are some of my last purchase and order highlights:
just bought a little bits synth kit:

a little bits synth pro expension kit:

and a little bits developer kit:

to solder my own parts and mods. btw they sound amazingly good :slight_smile:

i guess i have a lot of fun soon, everyday got new amazon and eBay stuff to unpack, i barely can keep track of all that orders i did :smiley: