Depard said

Envato made my dream come true

Awesome, Congrats :slight_smile:

:slight_smile:

fruits! lol Hue, do not laugh, thank you in advance lol

leafcolor said

my wife :smiley:

so u must have earnt a lot lol this is expensive a purchase lol kidding

A lot of nice staff in here! A Very inspiring thread!!!

Bought a new MacBokk Pro with the earnings and contests here. Thanks Envato and all the other authors and users who helps me and everyone else to get things done! :slight_smile:

I will buy some new codecanyon items from my earnings. :slight_smile:

A lot of stuff was purchased for Envato earnings: acoustic guitar, ukulele, Yamaha msp5 studio monitors, tablet pc, SE X1 microphone. All the necessary things :slight_smile: Will write when there will be something else.

bought a truck load of assets recently from sales from a couple of years ago lol :smiley:

I bought someone a smile!

In other words, I donated $50 to an unsuspecting friend’s Twitch channel during one of his gameplay streams. His reaction in front of 200 live viewers was priceless. :smiley:

If anyone from the Balkans is reading this, tell us what $50 can pay for where you live. My friend is from Zagreb. :slight_smile:

I had looked how small cents was dripping to my balance from time to time and planned (dreamed) to invest money back to sound buying that and that. But if you want to make god laugh, tell him your plans :smiley: My road made suddent turnround, and I bought the pair of wedding rings and some additional accessories. And two people at the earth became much happier.:slight_smile:

paid caesar birth surgery for my wife…

And here’s the little girl:

2 Likes

Beeautiful. Congrats, juarathemes.

I recently bought a GoPro Hero 4 Silver Edition:

And here’s the underwater test:
GoPro - 1080p 60FPS underwater test

The kid on the video is my cousin :slight_smile:

1 Like
aldrinlsc said

And here’s the underwater test:
GoPro - 1080p 60FPS underwater test

The kid on the video is my cousin :slight_smile:

such action, wow :smiley:

A lot of things). But I’m the money came not only from envato markets, but also with others too. Who will only envato. Fully equipped and bought his musical home studio, a car, a lot of things)

Today i bought my car from my earnings, it’s Ibiza MK3 model 2000! :slight_smile:

Thanks all! :)!http://i.imgur.com/svFt0OJ.jpg!

It should be a nice car.