What did I do wrong ?

Thanks for your submission.

After completing our review, we’ve determined that ‘NATURAL business’ isn’t at the quality standard needed to continue forward with the review process on GraphicRiver. As the submission is too far off the standards we require, you’ll be unable to re-submit on this occasion.

If you need some help meeting our submission requirements, be sure to take advantage of Envato Tuts+ tutorials, ask for feedback from your helpful community, and check out our support article.

We’d love for you to continue honing your craft and look forward to what you can come up with next time.

Regards,
Envato Market Team

Exactly! I want to know the same. If they can be more specific what quality standard is missing.

I imagine it’s a little hard for them to give feedback on everything received. Don’t be disheartened. It’s just one rejection.

There are a couple forums I’ve come accoss for good constructive criticism. The Graphic Design Forum, and also a UK site with a similar name Graphic Design Forums. Perhaps a good place to vet your marks before submitting?

Keep up the great work…