What can be done with the unfaithful author?

Hello guys,

About 2 months ago I purchased this theme:

[REMOVED]

It’s really stylish theme and fine to use, though it lacks some compatibility with, say, WPML and other things.

In the beginning, the support was responsive and helpful. Then they started to delay their responses for days. And then they stopped to react whatsoever. Here’s screenshots of my tickets to them:

[REMOVED]

You can see it’s been more 15 days since I posted the tickets. And one unlucky ticket is even double this time, more than 35 days without any answer.

So I went to the comments section for the theme and found out that I’m not alone in my bad luck. I would post here links with the screenshots of the users’ comments, but I can’t put more than 2 links here. So you can find the latest bad comments about the silence of the support for yourself.

I tried to contact authors multiple times without any result.

How can I get a refund for my purchase and attract Envato team attention to the problem? I didn’t find any way to contact them directly, there’s just forums and knowledge base.

Thanks!

Alex

You need to contact envato help

Obviously no one wants anyone to have a bad experience but I have removed the author and file link just to abide by community forum rules.

Support will be the best people to help you on this.

I can’t contact Envato Help cause when I fill out the form and send it, the page returns with the 403 error:

What can be the problem?

Try the link to submit at the bottom of this page https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/206171030-Buyers-Item-Support-FAQ but let me know if that still don’t work

Thank you, that worked!

1 Like