What are your plans for Holidays?

I am not sure what to do during holidays (the partying stuff bores me, same every year). So I am trying to find something exciting to do. Perhaps a special place to visit that I am not aware of? What are you guys going to do?

I’ve just moved 250 miles from my girlfriend and family (for my ideal job) so I’ll be traveling back to see both for the holidays, nothing special just eating drinking and being together!

I may go see the orchestra in NYC over the holiday. If you’ve never seen, I highly recommend you do :slight_smile:

JonBuice said

I may go see the orchestra in NYC over the holiday. If you’ve never seen, I highly recommend you do :slight_smile:

I go to NYC every year :D if I go there again, I will certainly do it. Tnx

Accompany my wife to stay at home

survive the end of the world

I usually travel, mainly somewhere in Europe, but last year I decided to stay in Serbia with friends and visit a mountain where my friend has a cottage. We almost got blown up by miss-functioning boiler, so I’ll just get drunk somewhere like when I was a kid.

doru said

survive the end of the world

I don't wanna brag about it but I do that every few years, it's nothing special.
Astudy said

Accompany my wife to stay at home

+1 (my baby)

Probably I’ll start a new Project.)

Me n my girlfriend are heading to Germany to see the Christmas market in Munich, Spain to see her parents and finally the exotic paradise of the West Midlands to see my folks.

Can’t recommend central Birmingham enough to those of you looking for a bleak, cold, wet and architecturally disastrous place to spend your Christmas hols. :slight_smile:

Smudgethis said

Me n my girlfriend are heading to Germany to see the Christmas market in Munich, Spain to see her parents and finally the exotic paradise of the West Midlands to see my folks.

Can’t recommend central Birmingham enough to those of you looking for a bleak, cold, wet and architecturally disastrous place to spend your Christmas hols. :slight_smile:

I heard that Germany is a great place to visit during holidays. Will see :slight_smile:

why don’t you consider travelling some where you did travel before ??

spending time with my wife and her mother… wish i had the money to go see my family so im not in the xmas spirit this yr

I am going to search for a new girl friend. :smiley:

addeystock said

I am going to search for a new girl friend. :smiley:

High five, we have something in common :smiley: