What are you working on this week?

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to check in and see what everyone is working on this week!

I just arrived in Australia to visit the office. The unbelievably hot weather has broken and they expect much cooler temperatures this week. I’m pretty sure I must have packed some Canadian winter in my luggage, which will explain the current cooling off. You can thank me later Australia.

This week I’ll be working on some forum initiatives to kick off some activity on our customer forums beyond just questions and answers. This thread is one of those initiatives :smiley: So if you have any ideas for fun topics you want to talk about, just let me know.

So what are you up to this week? Finishing off a big project? Or starting a new one? Let us know!

3 Likes

Hello! I’m currently designing my personal website, already have some ideas to make it pop. I’m still wondering how come I hadn’t one yet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Isn’t it the case of the shoemaker never having new shoes? :smiley:

2 Likes

I couldn’t have said it better myself!

1 Like

Hello! This week we’re preparing a few photo shootings for the future websites, similar to Samaruc Denia. Also, we’ve already found a few templates for the new projects on themeforest. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Making some pregnancy photoshoots :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve just uploaded brand new track and now working on a video game soundtrack :man_technologist:t2::grin:

2 Likes

Sounds like fun :smiley: Will you be doing a classic heart-shaped-fingers over the baby bump photo?

3 Likes

Awesome! What kind of game? PC? App?

1 Like

Sure @KingDog. That’s one of the usual photos of these photoshoots :smiley:

2 Likes

It’s an app) I need to make a couple of light orchestral themes🎶

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.