What are you listening to right now?

Nice! Get lucky is actually one of my first picks when it comes to reference tracks.
Cheers, Andy

That’s great, thanx for sharing!

R.I.P Mr Morricone. :cry: :broken_heart:

THANK YOU very much for everything.

6 Likes

Good composition and sound!

1 Like

The Mission Soundtrack is outstanding, but I have to admit my favorite Morricone Score is the one from Mission To Mars. Another Mission, same greatness :smiley:!

2 Likes

Yes!! Underrated soundtrack!! I love it!
Some parts remembers me from “The thing”, and some arpeggios from “the good, the bad and the ugly”

1 Like

DJ Martin Garrix became the author of the anthem of the 2020 Euro Football Championship :soccer:

2 Likes

:+1: :smile:

1 Like

Not from this LP, but Pixies is going to release a limited edition of “Bossanova” this August (30th anniversary).
I ordered presale one! :smiley:

2 Likes

Great news! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes
2 Likes

I discovered Pixies with that song (Debaser), that one and “The Wagon” from Dinosaur Jr. were the first songs i listened in my walkman when i used to skateboard. :smiley:

3 Likes

Cool! And I had it happen with the movie “fight club” and the song “Where Is My Mind”

1 Like
1 Like

Some years ago (maybe 10), in a concert, at the end, everybody in the audience thought that we were left the stage, but i started to play those chords and the pub almost fell down because the collective hysteria. :joy:

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like