What are you listening to right now?

Wow, very glad to see so many fans of “Golden age” music! :thumbsup: Hard to believe that almost a half of a hundred years has been passed already, isn’t so?

1 Like

Very nice indeed. Back then musicians were more of an authority. Sadly that changed during the 90s… I blame Haddaway…

Pure sex… and skill!

I’m single Diana :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Great! :heart_eyes:

Agreed, music loses it’s magic when becomes a fastfood following market trends. …But… I’d blame more Ensonic TS-10 than Haddaway :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

And the people who keep it right (vertical!) direction are always somwhere… pretty near. Mike Love is my latest discover:

1 Like

Yeah ! It reminds me my young years :slight_smile:

1 Like

A beautiful song from a not well known Iranian (and Swedish) woman !
I just discovered this song yesterday and i listen it over and over and over and over… :slight_smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfrWmM0PEG0

1 Like

Happy New Year!!!

2 Likes

B.B. King plays Malmsteen. 110% real:

1 Like

I bet it does… :smiley:

1 Like

Oh…what a pity, if it’s all a lie…still i’m sure that you can ROCK the cynics if you try… :sunglasses:

…or perhaps ‘I - tal - i - an’…

1 Like

I’m not so much into electronic music, but Tom Middleton does absoluetely great stuff.

1 Like

Beautiful track!

1 Like
1 Like

Ian Gillan in Black Sabbath it’s like Ozzy in AC/DC Joking :slight_smile: “Born Again” one of the powerful Sabbath’s LP. :fist:

1 Like

I know it’s weird…sick album btw!

“Disturbing the Priest” is just amazing…I think Judas Priest should name a song: “Disturbing the Sabbath” :joy:

1 Like

Hey, remember this one? :slight_smile:

2 Likes
1 Like

Beethoven - 7th Symphony

1 Like