What are you listening to right now?

Probably my favorite song ever.

1 Like

how could I miss it?

1 Like

Not only listening but also playing in our team for this song !) :+1:

Why Audiojungle doesnā€™t have Djent category?

Davisā€¦Only Miles Davis !!!

Like this song so much.
Lewis Del Mar - painting (masterpiece)

Today, 25 years ago, U2Ā“s Achtung Baby was released. :smiley:

A masterpiece! - This song is 14 minutes long with tons of beautiful melodies. Absolute perfection!

1 Like

I remember hearing at least one Foreigner track per hour in the radio when I was a kid. Always nice to sing along! :wink: Such a great bandā€¦

1 Like

Thatā€™s indeed one of my favorite songs of all day!

1 Like

Then my friend @MagicStockSound ; you will also like this one from Running Wild
This is their all time best ; and one of my all time favorites.
This is a 15 minutes long elvish craftsmanship.
Full of beautiful melodies, powerful riffs and great lyrics.
Really powerful.
I hope you like itā€¦:

1 Like

Any else fans of Zeuhl here? :grin:

For itā€™s long history (from early Magma and Eskaton bands) the genre was developed by various ways and fed some other genres, but Zeuhl itself seems always staying in the deep underground. As the music is too far from commercial standards for sure.

I remember as yesterday how my dad and uncle bring home CD ā€œMasqueradeā€ 95ā€™. I was 6 years old and it was so loud and scary but after a couple years i bought myself this cassete for myself. Fantastic group image

2 Likes

WOW! Itā€™s really great to see some RunningWild fans here.
Let me introduce you one of my favorites from them , once againā€¦:

This song has one of the best intros in heavy-metal / power metal world ; overall one of their bestā€¦:
They were really , really great in their early timesā€¦:

2 Likes

For this CD i traveled to nearby town.:smile_cat: Rolf Kasparek is one of the best rhythm guitar player of all the time. My favourite RW years activity 1987-2000. For me RunningWild and KingDiamond are two favorite european metal bands from 80s. They are really fast, angry, technical and melodic genius.

3 Likes

Great, maybe a great opportunity for me to start listening KingDiamond :slight_smile:
Thanks a lot! :heart_eyes:

And an another MASTERPIECEā€¦:
Melodies, melodies, powerful melodies :slight_smile:

1 Like

And a last oneā€¦ :blush:

3 Likes

Perfect. I love Knopflerā€™s unique fingerplays technique without any picks. Soft warm sounds. :notes:

2 Likes