Best Adobe After Effects Photo Slideshows

Yeah, can only be one of your items… the other one needs to be somebody else’s.

Best feature: Realistic physics of template
What I like most about it: This is also look realistic, but I really like physics of it, and ability to use any format of photo as well. And also you have that warm feeling like you set your photos in album by yourself with love.

Best feature: New clean style
What I like most about it: It is kind of super trending right now. And I really like that this style where we are going to with slideshow. Smooth animation and clean text makes it super cool looking and for any occasion use.

Best feature(s): Originality, modular structure of the project, 100% After Effects.
What I like most about it: Impressive parallax slideshow project.

Best feature(s): Stylish design, fast render, video tutorial included.
What I like most about it: Perfect project for wedding opener, romantic slideshow, photo album, travel opener & photo gallery.

Best feature(s): Cubic style
What I like most about it: Well suited for any themes (corporate, sport, firm or just your personal photos)

Best feature(s): Professional work
What I like most about it: Nice dynamic. Looks very professional. Trend and fresh design. Nice color gamma

Best feature: Trendy stylish look
What I like most about it: This project have trendy ‘tile squares’ look and amazing music synchro. Perfect for any kinds of media and very easy to edit.

Best feature: Original Design
What I like most about it: Amazing unique design style and modular structure makes this project is awesome for buyers. Look at this!

Best feature(s): Easy to edit, No plugins required, A lot of controls.
What I like most about it: Awesome parallax effect, vintage design, retro look.

Best feature(s): No plugins required, Easy to edit.
What I like most about it: Visual appeal, awesome retro atmosphere.

Best feature(s): cartoon style and paint drawing reveal, design, originality.
What I like most about it: I like how the slideshow emphasizes the atmosphere of travel, and it’s dynamics. And animated elements entertain me while watching.

Best feature(s): grunge-design, dynamics, emotionality.
What I like most about it: this work conveys very deeply the post-apocalyptic atmosphere of those terrible events that occurred in the Chernobyl disaster. This causes exciting emotions and at the same time a feeling of fear. Also I like the high quality synchronization of music with the dynamics of the slideshow.

Best feature(s): Minimal and clean style
What I like most about it: Now the era of clean and simple design, the parallax is nice, but many people lack such simple projects

Best feature(s): Beautiful and impressive AE template
What I like most about it: Cool and clean style

Best feature: Fresh and original design
What I like most about it: Text and photography equally well affect the user’s perception. In addition, there is a good opportunity to change the color of each slide as you like - you can create separate slides, or combine them in one style.

Best feature: Excellent interaction with sound
What I like most about it: Rhythm, smooth animation of transitions and original text animation make it special.

Best feature(s): Easiness to add or remove slides.

What I like most about it: Impressionable animation and stylish design!

Best feature(s): You can use any part of the project as you like.

What I like most about it: Perfectly suited for my family slideshow)

Best feature(s): Originality and realism
What I like most about it: I love a uniqueness and really original idea in it. Realistic touch UI and businessman in suite looks very modern I think. A slide transitions looks very interesting.

Best feature(s): Style and elegant
What I like most about it: I love this so stylish and quality performance! Great colors and air in each frame. Really cool.

1 Like

Best feature(s): This video creates a mood.
What I like most about it: We carefully store our memories - the first kiss, birth of a baby, embodiment of an old dream. And the photos miraculously helps to preserve these moments. This magnificent template takes us back to the days when the creation of a photo was like a sacrament, and the world was far not so fast. Your photos will automatically be processed in a retro style and placed among the filmed stock footage of the Slide Projector (which are included in the project). The music is well chosen and complements the video in a very original manner - it will help to create a unique and bright atmosphere for your memories.

Best feature(s): Unique template.
What I like most about it: This is really a great template. Great design, good taste and unique atmosphere. The project includes a video.

Best features: Works with any image or video and don’t require any plug-ins!
What I like most about it: I like the original idea to implement ‘infinite loop’ effects as a videotemplate, great final result.

Best features: 8 intro title designs, template is very easy to edit and includes detailed videotutorial.
What I like most about it: It looks so sentimental and romantic! I like the depth of field effect here, it feels so real.

Best Features : Realistic and Moody
What I like most about it : This project looks realistic and creates a mood of memories with on going visuals and light leaks… Great project for memories and very easy to work with

Best Features : Uniqueness
What I like most about it : One of the best project in videohive… This project has all the aspects that a good photo slideshow project should have… And the emotions that creates by this project is so deep :blush:

Best Features: Original Idea, design
What I like most about it: Most of all I like history. Fresh execution and a romantic-sexual atmosphere

Best Features: Design and colors
What I like most about it: Cool atmosphere, warm and cozy project

Best feature(s): Atmospheric animation design, stylish look.
What I like most about it: Minimal design and smooth animation of transitions.

Best feature(s): Style and elegant.
What I like most about it: It’s a high quality, well organized and easy customizing template.

Best feature(s): The modular structure of the project, without additional plug-ins !, easy to edit, works with After Effects CS5, and higher, color control.

What I like most about it: Ink Slides – was done very qualitatively, so it is very easy to use for all levels skills – just download him place your images or videos, write the text and you’re ready to show the video. It’s very simple! You have a complete set of control over the design of the project!

Best feature(s): Stunning product from a cool author)

What I like most about it: A unique atmosphere in the project. Professional animation. All this makes the project of the videolancer an order of magnitude higher than the others, in my opinion.

Best feature(s): The universal project

What I like most about it: I like that the project is light and simple. It is very suitable for family and wedding photos.

Best feature(s): Versatility and dynamism

What I like most about it: Well suited for demonstrating a large number of photos. Absolutely on any topic. Three unique versions with a varying length. Steady style and good dynamics. A well-organized video lesson.

Best feature(s): Each Slide displays 3 pictures in one time
What I like most about it: simple & beautiful project, created for displaying your photos/Videos in style.You can present photos/videos from your office, vacations, events, birthdays- anything!

Best feature(s): Dynamic with opening windows style for more oppurtunities
What I like most about it: It is best for displaying your photos/Videos in a dynamic way. You can present photos/videos from your office, vacations, events, birthdays- anything!