What am I doing wrong? My mockup is rejected.

I have uploaded a digipak DVD mockup and it was rejected. It is my first attempt making a mockup and i want feedback and what i can change in order to make it. They put in the rejection email “doesn’t meet the quality standard required”. Here is a link to some of the files i sent. Let me know what i can do to make it better or if its really that bad. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1p3L_i47c4suMuACcxgztMUhb4t1FHuuT

hi Matt
indeed, i think that there are a variety of reasons from where i sit …
the first one is that the first two previews are really not selling, they are using too simple creations in the first place , and then u have too little space between the mockup and the edges, which gives people the feeling that the content is not breathing or suffocating …
for the last two ones, choosing copyrighted contents from international companies is clearly not a good idea lol (though i am a wrestling fan lol)

Thank you for actually replying. Like i said it’s my first go at this and i do want to get it right. I’ll see if i can make a few changes with the feedback you’ve given. Basically mock-up needs to be smaller and a little more detailed? The content in the 2nd preview is content i created, for them. They verbally agreed i could use it for this but i get where that can get tricky and will probably change it. If you like wrestling, almost all my work I’ve done is for wrestling companies, stores, and wrestlers themselves.

wow! this is great as for me i used to be a wwf fan, especially during the wwf era and an ecw fan as well, i have to admit that i know very little about nwa that i have seen just a couple of times indeed

as regard to using teh preview, i think that u really need to specify that u have prior consent, otherwise i am almost sure that u are not going to be allowed to make it with copyrighted material like wrestling company brands , Matt …

for teh mockup when i click the larger preview this is different, u have more spaca all around the presentation looks better … but as for u really have to avoid the 2 red ones that are realy not selling, if u ask me …

Your 3D is not realistic. Use a 3D software for this.