Welcome to the New Forums!

It’s ok now, I can see my avatar in the list, maybe just need a few hours :smile:

Thats ridiculous.

I hate it! What a mess! Mixing the marketplaces is a bad idea. I am out of here for now. Bye!

5 Likes

I’m going to give myself a few days to get used to it, but this point I feel like I’m on the mobile version of the site.

So much is hidden (like the main menu behind icons), it isn’t immediately apparent what certain things do and seeing replies takes extra clicks, which isn’t very useful.

Well, here is to moving forward!

It’s too early for me to give any real feedback as I haven’t had time to explore much yet. I am willing to at least give it a little time before any real judgments :relaxed:

Oh hey cool - my avatar is not from this account :joy: Probably need to fix that.

Thanks @JamesVMusic! I’ve been gazing at the old forums for hours now! Finally I understand why I liked studying history so much. In the old days everything was better, more beautiful and easier. Music too!

@scottwills Although I hide country badge in my profile setting, but it still appears in my badge list for public!
And why the badges aren’t arranged as I arrange it in my profile setting?

Cheers!

1 Like

What I’d like to see in these forums, that the old system had: thread pagination, link to author’s profile page, staff members easily identifiable, division by marketplaces.

Looks good, but TF click forums need login again.

this new forum looks impresive in pc browser, a new system and new stuff to explore but not in my smartphone,i can’t even open it correctly and why it’s soo glitchy, compared to the old forum this new forum are worst, need some improvements.

looks rubbish! What is going on here!

2 Likes

Impressive!! Looks as it is a powerful tool! I can easily find everything now! Excellent work!!

Wonder when buyers will contact me for support via PM? Don’t think there will be any purchase information attached.

You better enable this feature for authors only!

Having all the topics in one place is going to get very messy! At least give us the option to only see comments and topics from Videohive for example. I don’t care about the sales thread on Audiojungle… more finger scrolling!

3 Likes

Question…: What was wrong with the old forums?
(except the absence of a WYSIWYG editor which I was really never cared for)

1 Like

yes he 's right, not only this is not user friendly for all newbies, but that’s not either for confirmed people , so in short that would be a miracle if newbies somehow some way can handle this …

notifications could have been embettered , only this in my view …

There is so much going on it is overwhelming to the eye. I think it needs to be simplified a bit.

But the most important thing is that each marketplace NEEDS its own subforum. Not only to keep the main forum from being spammed, but I feel like each marketplace is really its own community and we should have our own place to discuss relevant things within our group.

2 Likes

and that’s only the beginning … try to imagine when tens of topics in each thing …

definitely agree with this one …