Welcome to the New Forums!

How do i locate my older threads; are those not migrated into the new forum?

– I really wish to respond to this one:

@KingDog @sam_saffron BUG :facepunch:

Cannot pick Emoji’s from Popup. It just throws error in console. (Uncaught TypeError: a.caret is not a function)

this is Great ! :wink:

Perfectly!

Looks great!

What browser are you using?

Nevermind… conflict with my extensions :slight_smile:

:sunglasses:

Nice update! :+1: :clap:

1 Like

This forum is a joke and You will change it after X people give up to wrote here, right ??

2 Likes

Envato is a marketplace for designers, but they are bad at design!

• Infinite scroll is not good if you are showing replies from oldest to newest, pagination will be a better option… I don’t want to see all replies on a post to check recent ones

• Seperate the forums back to marketplaces sections, I am not interested in all marketplaces I want to see just posts related to graphicriver… the sections can be united in one place in an elegant design.

• Sticky posts are now scattered, again if we have separate sections like in old forums, then the sticky posts will stay in top in each section.

• Way too much white used which is not easy to the eyes.

• Very dim separation used in posts and comments… not easy to distinguish between divs

• New design is very different from the marketplaces, this inconsistency makes me feel that I am visiting a website from a totally different company… please don’t tell me you will turn Graphicriver into this

IMHO what was needed is changing the appearance of old forums not reworking it from scratch.

6 Likes

@Deep_Blue Well, at the bottom right there’s small box shows your scroll progress, click on it, click on “bottom” and Walla!

This looks nice! :smile: Rock On!

cool, i think it lacks a live dashboards redirection to it would be very useful…

Winner of Most wanted competition in

how to make easy things complicated

New forum introduced by Envato

6 Likes

:new:

Some links have been added to the header to navigate to the Envato Market, Envato Studio, and Tuts+. You may need to reload to see them.

4 Likes

After this new forum has been up for a while now I can officially say that I maybe come here 10% the amount of what I used to spend on here. Cant see this change either

2 Likes

Love the forum, great job Envato!

Why not try the Better Envato extension with the old simple and user-friendly look of the forums and use the new features. I am doing the same.

Can you please tell me how to do that?