Web Designer Day campaign FAQs

potentially

1 Like

thank you! I know about this. I did not change the price( I think it’s some error

Hi, @BenLeong! How can I update promo images of my items? Images on GR were specially adapted for the promotional campaign, but I see old images on the promo landing…

Hello @BenLeong!

We need promotional banner image as we did not received via email. Please help!

2 Likes

Hello @BenLeong

Do you have something like Google Calendar so we can know the dates of the upcoming campaigns?

Thanks

@BenLeong can we get some nice official banners to paste it on top of our discounted items in description? Like it always was. In the style: “This item is part of the sale blablablablah”… you know what I mean. Thanks! :slight_smile:

@WaveToys @softnio We don’t have official graphics for item pages, but I’ll track down the banners that the Affiliates team have used and will post them here.

Previously, we’ve only produced campaign brand assets (Facebook/Instagram/Twitter image tiles, page banners etc) for our biggest campaigns like Cyber Monday and the Envato Birthday. I’m going to raise this with the Campaigns team though, to see if we can add these to the design brief for more campaigns in future - I’ve received a lot of requests for images so far.

@templatesbravo & @profactions - I’ll check with the team, to find out what’s happening with your promo images. These are automatically pulled across from the item pages on Market, but there’s likely to be a delay as local caches are refreshed.

@sko4 I’ll check into your case, and will send you an email once I know more about it. Most of the items that were removed before launch yesterday had a price change event within the last 30 days (Apr 28 - May 28).

@MightyScripts I don’t think there’s a public-facing calendar for upcoming events, but it’s a good suggestion! I’ll raise it with the Marketing team.

3 Likes

Thanks @BenLeong for letting us know. We already managed from our side but it would be really great for all the author if some brand assets provide by Campaigns team. That’s really helpful.

2 Likes