We need support

We need support for installing the “by hands” theme. We can’t directly import this theme to WordPress. We already did all the steps that they have mentioned.

Unfortunately installation is not officially covered by support.

Just to be clear - you have tried installing the installable zip file?

When you say “import to WordPress” - you don’t mean a wordpress.com blog right - you do have WP set up on your own domain and hosting?

Yes … We have WP setup on our own domain and hosting. But one of the page is missing and our main menu is not taking the css as shown in the demo. On purchase all Pages should be included ?

All pages should included with the demo data. If you need someone to installation it for you, drop me a message and I will check if I can done it for you or not.

if you check live preview you wil see demo and your theme should come with one click demo import features which will include demo in your website. So, after theme install you have to install recommended plugins then have to import your chosen demo to get the demo design for your website.

You can check theme documentation hope will get necessary help there.

If you are not much familiar with wordpress then Envato Studio is a freelancer platform. For doing this job I would certainly recommend one of the WordPress experts at Envato Studio.

Thanks

Hi,

We imported the demo data and installed the plugins. But one of the page (BLOG)is not showing. If we provided the files and hosting details can you help us?

Hi

we forum community are just like you Author/Buyer. To get support you have to contact your purchased item author or work with your developer.

Please go to Settings=>Reading
and set the Posts page: (your blog page) there from the dropdown select.

Thanks

Usually, the blog is custom page and setting in: Settings > Reading > Post page will force the layout to work with default style from wordpress core. I’m not sure what wrong, but seem it’s general issue so I’m recommended take a look with theme author instead.

But if you still need my help, feel free to contact me via inbox.

Thank you for you replay.
It helped. Still we have doubt on shop page which shows products and categories in website but couldn’t figure out where the code defined. On the page edit just shows blank.
Could you help on that ?

Yes, you are right those page edit section you will see a blank page but all coded done by templating in wocommerce and may be in theme woocommerce if your theme author made customization for the theme style.