We need more Payout options for Elements, what about Swift?

That’s will be great for more flexibility in the main time

I am asking specifically for Swift because it is available on the marketplaces already and is a known and established way of payout for envato.

I think chances that they will introduce a brand new payout option are much lower than to get swift on Elements. That is why I’m asking for swift.

Besides that, direct bank to bank transfer is the best way imo. Every middleman comes with new risks and also a new entity which wants to earn in the process.

This is not a rich author vs poor author demand. The ability to get your money to your bank account without being subject to the mercy of a third party is essential.

Authors who are okay with paypal fees or who have no problems with payoneer can use these services. As for swift being more expensive depending on the income, at least in my case it isn’t. As swift has a 500 USD minimum payout on marketplace, 5% paypal fees of 500 USD are already the 25USD I pay for the swift transfer. So with every dollar it is above 500 USD I save on fees and every dollar below it does not get paid out (so again, saved fees).

We can of course ask for other payout options and I welcome every other option that is safe, reliable and not as horrendously expensive as paypal. But I see the best chances in getting our wish fulfilled if we ask for Swift.

@steve_lam we need Swift transfer.

2 Likes

Hi @Creattive and all those who have mentioned me. I passed on this feedback back when this topic first started, but have not responded yet as I don’t have any direction from the team. So this is just a note to let you know that I’ve seen and heard you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Steve!

+1 for Swift! Thank you Steve!

Thanks Steve! :slight_smile:

I am voting for Transferwise (which is more than just normal SWIFT)-> because they have multiple currencies and every currency have REAL bank account you can use for swifts etc. Physical Card? -> No problem. USD, EUR, GBP and many more? -> no problem. Need personal or Company account? -> No any problem! - review time … it’s few days. Need help? -> no problem, support’s response is day / two.

You need receive real bank transfer from anyone’s real bank? -> no problem, choose the currency and get your bank details -> then you can give those details to your customer and the customer can do the wire from his/her normal bank account.

This may sound like advertisement but it’s not -> this is what I experienced with TW in last few months. I can receive Real bank transfer from USA on my USD account, from Europe to my EUR account and so on.

Really - Envato should consider Transferwise - also their support is quick and good. :slight_smile:

It’s under maintenance, Why?!

1 Like

And it’s another middleman that requires id verification and has their own customer support and etc., etc.
While with SWIFT there is nobody who will touch your money.

2 Likes

I totally agree with @secondfalseiteration Envato Knows us and we know them and what we do, we have something in common, plus if they will want our documents in the future or now, things well be more easier and smoother with them

Everything besides swift has the chance for some authors not getting their money. By being banned from their services, or even being unable to register an account in the first place.

Needing a third party to get your salary? Ridiculous.

4 Likes

I found that Transferwise is blocked in my country, I open it only with VPN !!! :crazy_face:

Ok - Transferwise was only my suggestion - works for me.

But regular swift would be great too. :slight_smile: anything beyond paypal and payoneer :slight_smile:

I understand all of what you said and this is true. But not for many of us Swift will the solution, for example it will not help me at all. So I vote for flexibility in this area of choosing for all the categories of authors. Because we are different and we have different needs. I support SWIFT for those like you and Transferwise for those like me to cover as many as possible of authors needs.

of course, the more options the merrier.

Yep we definitely need more options… Now all my Elements and other marketplaces payments are pending cause that turd hole is asking me for documents to receive my payments… seriously?? And their address approval system is obviously not working… :angry:

UPDATE: I was able to get my address verified! :smiley: Wrote to their live chat, sent another bank statement from my home countries bank, showing all the transactions with money moving around from the last month and boom, they approved it!

1 Like

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

something normal in every other institution is subject to celebrate in case of payoneer. Is this normal ? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Neil Armstrong - “I was the first man on the moon.” (Not many people was on the moon)

Henry Ford - “I Established Ford Motor Company.” (Not many people established such a big company)

Atamotion - “I got my address verified on payoneer” (ok Envato - we really need SWIFT or something…)

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve submitted like four different documents and all of them have been rejected, National ID, Passport, license driver, Bank account photo, any ideas or suggestions?