We Authors or Robots? :D

Great!)

I also have my album https://www.facebook.com/findSpaceman/notes/
or VK) https://vk.com/audios-96186259?section=playlists&z=audio_playlist-96186259_75292001

1 Like

What Am I Surprised ?! We In The Jungle :sauropod:

Personally, I believe that music and strategic planning are incompatible things. I tried to approach the process of creating music from the technical side, creating algorhythms of writing tracks, searching for my ā€œformulaā€, the application of which will give a good result. I tortured myself for a long time and came to the conclusion that this approach does not suit me. I came to the conclusion that music suffers when you try to apply to it some rules, strategies, etc. If you work on a track and feel that you are ā€œstuckā€ - leave it alone, move on to another track, study thoroughly one of your libraries, plug-ins, synthesizers, play the instrument, switch to something else. Of course you need to feel the boundaries, because you can come to a situation where you have 100 sketches and not a single finished track.Why limit yourself to the plans for music? If you write all the tracks starting with thelead melody, try to write one track, starting with the drums, change your approach, so you will grow as a musician

4 Likes

How Definitely You Described the Situations Similar to Me! I Believe That To Create A Track Must Be Inspired - Not the Motivation of Money!
Iā€™m Very Grateful to Such People Who Are Open!
You This is a Great Example! You Have Wise Thoughts on Life :boom:

1 Like

At This Moment Iā€™m Expecting Checking New Tracks That I Posted. Iā€™ll Hope For The Best :sauropod:As well as many of usā€¦

:grinning: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Itā€™s Extraordinary Funny Guys! How Sometimes Videos Can Explain Much!
People Feel Feelingsā€¦and there can always be white stripes, Successful Days :star_struck:

Really, sometimes i think, that iā€™m robot )) But, for be author not a robot, I try to develop with each new track, do something more interesting, do something more creative, more experiments, and also constantly grow and learn from the masters of their work. There are a lot of different kinds of training now and there are plenty to choose from and itā€™s cool. In fact, you can not stand still and turn into a robot, you need to constantly grow and improve, constantly learn something new, otherwise itā€™s a dead end and dead of your art and creative :slight_smile:

3 Likes
  1. Get up, scratch bottom, brush teeth.
  2. Shuffle about a bit.
  3. Brush teeth, go to bed.