We Authors or Robots? :D

Hello! Very Interesting to Know Who Does How Much Time Spend On Making Your Tracks?
Happens So There Is Very Very Lack of Time :unamused:
Though I Spend Music Time Every Day, But Tracks Are Writing Long - from 1 week and up…
Need a Strategy or Need More Inspiration? :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Dude !
Need strategy , need plan , if u don`t have a plan your strategy will destroy .

1 Like

We are all inspired of all .
That need a plan )

1 Like

Hello! :alien::vulcan_salute:

Space-man write and mixing track from 3-8 hours,
Every day play on guitar 4-5 hours so i have many ideas for new tracks, and per day i can start record 1-2 new tracks, But, sometime bad day happens and no ideas) only practice))
And this period when i create music its like a wave, and i have 2-3 wave on a month
Sometimes 1 wave on month, its total random :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

When i have 4-5 tracks with all melodies i sit and do mixing, with maximum concentration (because i have more rejects - quality standard)
And i have much time because i have no work. only AJ and sometime composing make and mixing other authors.

Now i feel so i need to learn something new, and with new laptop i can create epic music)

Something like that! c:

3 Likes

Excellent! Thanks for the Detailed Description of Your Time! It takes not only time, but also a lot of ideas, ideas, rework :thinking:
You Forced Do It? Or Is it Inspiration? Can Motivation of Money?

Ahahahah) Will have to agree with you :joy:

1 Like

Maybe I deviate from the topic , but still .
Dude , it’s one thing if you ( and we, and the authors ) will write the music for audiojungle we’re not going to grow from the point of view of all , because there is no high quality, no direction , everything is in stock and the same , and it is normal for stock markets to advertise , to grow you need to write music, focusing on the wide public , guided by such authors as ed-Sheraan Adele, Maroon5, etc., then the result will be .
There is no one unique author, that would be different here .
There are some works that differ from Commerce, such as
( Wont Let This Moment Pass Us By ) by Benji

and
( Larger Than Life ) by Pinkzebra

so they’re cool

But what about tastes? I Think How Many People Are So Many And Opinions. Question What Do You Like or What Is Better Will Be Suitable for Video Editing?

Yea)

Sure, money motivate, inspiration come when i play more on guitar, and I forced do it, now I`m happy, because I do what i love, have money and have time to do something other or play video games)) so i forced self to create more new tracks and better! c:

1 Like

Yes ! Of course !
But I’m talking about growth and about the quality and trend )

1 Like

and it sounds like an excuse (one that will fit and the other not )
But really :
95% of the tracks in all directions copypasta (i.e. slag).
Pardon my frankness , but this niche and will remain so . It’s a style . LMAO . :joy:

Very Cool What Do You Play Guitar! I Play On Live Drums! And also I Love Guitar Use Almost All Your Tracks! We Creative People -
We Are One Team !

1 Like

And Why Do You Write Everything With A Capital Letter , I Do Not Understand :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

c:
Thanks!)
Cool. do you have records with your drums?

Yeeea!

1 Like

I’m writing Through the Translator) I Do not Speak English Ideally) Therefore, and Understanding Occurs in General Terms :joy:

1 Like

Oh sure! I Play In Two Groups - Funk Garage and ehT.Two. I LOVE TO LIVE PLAY AND SPEAK ON SCENES :boom:
Here are some videos - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKzoNe9MbHk
Do not Kick Me Please :joy:
https://vk.com/thetwomuzzz

1 Like

he he) true funk garage!
I like your drum play!)

1 Like

@Space-man Thank You for telling how to create/write the music… I am very passionate to create it.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

You welcome!) and good luck! c:

1 Like

Thank you so much Space-man :upside_down_face: We have a lot more songs on the album)

• All Ahead)
1 Like