We are trying to buy Hongo theme but account is being locked.

Hi,
I am trying to buy a hongo theme - https://hongo.themezaa.com/. But when I am buying that from themeforest, I can not able to activate that. My account is being locked and payment has been refunded.
I tried different account. But nothing is working here. Can anyone advice me what to do?

Hi,

Envato market help ticket they would like to assist you.
You can get more information why account locked from This Thread

Thanks!

I tried with support. but no luck. They refunded the money. That’s all. Here is the email they sent from support.

Hi,

Regrettably, after further review, we’re using our discretion and will not be re-enabling your account.

Please note, your most recent order has been voided by our payment system, so no funds have been taken from your account.

Regards,

Envato Market Help Team

We need to use paypal. Any guide will be helpful. We need to buy the theme ASAP. Thanks.

You can use PayPal no problem i think, but i didn’t see your account exist on themeforest !

Hi,
That’s another story. When I am trying to login my account using normal browser( not incognito. obviously existing cookies are involved), showing “your account is locked”. But from incognito, nothing is showing. No error msg nothing.

Even my client tried with a new account. Username - hongo123, Email - hidelondonuk@gmail.com. He tried with Visa. Account has been blocked.

If you have some problem in theme forest, please let me know if there is any other way to buy that theme. we need it ASAP.

Thanks.