WaveToys goes elite!

Congratulations! Your branding and promotions effort is really a top notch. Wish you great luck on your music journey.

1 Like

Well, ideally you would be completely independent and not give away your customers to Envato and keep them in your own webshop and have full control. But this requires a lot of resources and it’s not easy at all. Envato is a HUGE company and it’s extremely hard to compete with them or other well established marketplaces on your own… For me, this trade-off is worth it currently, and the fees I pay to Envato are acceptable because they take care of all the technical stuff, invoices, taxes, security and many many other things so I don’t have to think about it at all or be responsible for that. Which is a big deal for me. :wink:

1 Like

In fact, I don’t know a larger company, and with whom Envato competes “hard” is also a mystery covered in darkness! In terms of music = low price, high quality.

1 Like

Congrats bro! Well deserved :space_invader: :clap:

1 Like

Btw. Envato if you are listening, I don’t want 75$ for reaching Elite, I want my Envato cup and T-Shirt XD

1 Like

Probably, a coronavirus will hide inside a cup, or crawl under your arm from under a T-shirt, therefore, for security reasons, I think they will not be sent to you! Stay safe without a cup and T-shirt! :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

If you don’t mind my asking, how do you bring customers to your AudioJungle pages? What kind of marketing are you appying? Do you use Facebook and Google Ads to drive users to your music? I used to have a dedicated website where I promoted my AudioJungle stuff, but even if it was really optimized, even the domain name containt “royaltyfree”, it was completely unknown to people and it drive no users to my pages.

1 Like

Hi,
I combine everything possible. I don’t use payed ads for now, this is all organic traffic. I’ll try google ads in the future for sure.

For now, I combine Youtube, website, social media, and a lot of other small ways like giving the best possible support to each client, and many of them tend to come back.

It’s not easy to build a decent constant traffic on website or YouTube, it took me 5 years to gradually get to this point. And of course I had some luck with nice placements of my work at the right time by the right famous users which have used and promoted my work, and that speed things up a lot. I worked hard and very strategically but I also got lucky a few times.
Once you reach a certain point, it all starts to work for you without much intervention and it becomes like a snowball effect. There are no guarantees but like I said,
for me it was a good strategy + little luck. :slight_smile:
I hope this makes sense.

I didn’t want to be a machine that composes 10 new tracks per day, I would rather do something else for a living instead of that, I’m not a robot. I try to make it all sustainable without the need to compose like a maniac, because you cannot be inspired to record something decent each day. My focus is on carefully making each next step, so I tend to make a big deal out of every song I make and I try to present and promote each “product” the best I can. If it manages to gain momentum, it will work for me from that point on, almost forever.

3 Likes

Congrats mate.

2 Likes