watercolor illustration in PNG hard reject

Hello, I’ve received reject to my submitted watercolor illustration, seems like it was “hard reject” because text was “unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again”
So my question is why it was, cause I want to fix this situation.
Can this happen due to the not ideal edges (can be seen in close up in some place) of the cutted out image? This is the only one thing what I could see as possible reason, when I was looked on my drawing with a fresh look.
And second my question - Will I be able to resubmit this image when I will fix quality problem with edges? Whether it will be regarded as offensive act (resubmitting of previously rejected content)?

image preview

Hello, it is hard to say if the “hard edges” are the sole reason for the rejection.
You didn’t mention what category you were submitting to.
The Isolated Object Preparation Guidelines clearly state:
All submissions must be photographic in nature. Graphics will not be accepted.

There are many requirements that have to be met. I suppose you have read the GraphicRiver Quality Guidelines but in case not here is a link. Try to figure out if your item is acceptable for submittion in general first and then if it complies with the guidelines.

1 Like

I tried to remember which category I was sent my drawing, and apparently I chose the wrong, because I remember exactly that there was nature, but now I can see that this subcategory is not in the illustrations category, maybe my mistake was here, anyway my second question remains open, with this reject (written above in 1st post) , can I fix the file and send the corrected version to the correct category or not?
And thank you for your reply!