Water Delivery App

I want to get a water delivery app designed. The app would have most of the functions as a food delivery app but with specific customization.I have the list of features and functionalities i need . The followings apps should give you a further idea

AquaDrop
JustNeer
Awsom
Bookacan
Do you have a script or theme in mind i can use or someone who might be interested in developing this. Any help to point me in the right direction would be a great help.

1 Like

Any WooCommerce theme would do for you.

You can extend the possibilities with this popular plugin:

In case you would like to achieve a professional look and feel of a website with the minimum amount of work:
then I suggest choosing a niche site WordPress theme.
As an example:

or

One click demo content import comes with both of the themes,
I suggest to:
check for dates of latest update,
check online documentation before you purchase if you like the theme,
check and/or contact author in comments section of an item just to have a look if author responds

Hi There,

According to me, Need for the bottled water is very high, Because of this demand, In the homes and factories and events everywhere we need huge amount of drinking water and Struggled to find the bottled water delivery agencies at the emergency time like unexpected events. So Peoples are highly looking to a mobile app solution to place their water delivery bookings at any time and anywhere.

If you want to build your water delivery app it will be easy with readymade on demand water delivery app solutions like SpotnEats. You can purchase it do customization as per your needs.