Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent

Hi,

So, this is more of a general question for anyone that knows Wordpress. Ever since installing the Wordpress theme, Sahifa, (which looks amazing btw!) I’ve began getting this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/animecraving/public_html/wp-content/themes/sahifa/functions.php:141) in /home/animecraving/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1173

It happens whenever trying to update a post, make a post, update a plugin, edit a theme file, sometimes visit the non-www version of my website ( http://www.animecraving.tv/ ) – and it’s really preventing me from doing anything!

I’ve contacted the theme author - but I don’t know how long it’ll take to get a reply, so if anyone has any ideas, please let me know!

Regards,

The most simple solution is to turn output buffering on. If you’re running an apache server, you can put this code in your .htaccess file:

php_value output_buffering On
php_value output_handler mb_output_handler

1. Download your wp-config.php via FTP

2. Open wp-config with a text editor, and remove all spaces before “<?php" and after "?>”

3. Upload and replace.