Want to star my new website whit wordpress

Hello, Friends I’m since 2 years being here and using Item from amazing creators, that’s why today I want to get I little more as only some video Items, i’m talking about starting to use some web stuff to make my portfolio as filmmaker and photographer, I was whit Wix one year along and thats is pretty nice but is not really the fasterserve in the WWW and everybody knows it, my question to you guys, is how good is wordpress.com for me to get a nice portfolio, a movie panel for my videos and a online shop for my presets, actions, Luts and morgst? and want this all in my own page whit a goos interface flow and design. I see many of templates which look awesome whit wordpress, but I’m no sure how good they really are and how they really work, I’ll be so thankful if some of you, take his time to explain me more about it !

Best regards to all of you

It totally depends on your own needs. If you can’t do it your self hire some one expert and he/she can do it for you.

A good portfolio is which has nice explainable name, fastest possible page load speed, Google pae speed test passed, best coding standards applied and quality and creative design.

We are good at all above mentioned as well :slight_smile:
Thanks