want to know the mistakes " we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward "

I uploaded icons to GraphicRiver, but after about 5 days it rejected,

1. I want know what is the problem please in my item to can fix it and don’t repeat again ?
  2. also can i resubmit again after i fix the problems ?

" Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “colored and outline icons of computer items” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again."

Here’s my design
https://www.behance.net/gallery/56993005/computer-items-icons

it for 10$ and i uploaded all files and format with their license

Thanks,
Best Regards.

Looks professional. Nice style. I like it.
I guess the main reason is too small pack. 9 icons it’s not enough. If you will extend your collection of icons, it will be fantasic pack.
Yes you can improve your icons pack and submit it again.
But what about price… I think you undestood the rules wrong. The price will be set not by you, but by reviewer

And I’m not sure about Windows logo. Probably you have no right to use it.
Few months ago I submitted «Social Media Links» lower thirds After Effects project, and it was soft rejected. The reason was: «Please remove all third-party logos from your preview media. You’re not allowed to use them in there. Only exception is social media icons.». Because I’ve used Apple logo on the «App Store» lower third. So I had to change it to the «phone» icon

And what the font do you use on the icons? You can’t use the fonts if you have no right to use them (if they are not your fonts, or they don’t have needful licence). The same situation with the mockup

thanks so much @romlam :slightly_smiling_face::grinning:

*i think you are right for that :+1::ok_hand:

so i will :
improve my icons pack
remove windows icon

• but i thinking about icons pack before i submit, i provide :
    2 options " colored and outline "
    also make 6 sizes and provide 5 formats

so i found that will be like i provide a lot of icons,
what’s is your opinion for that, i would to hear from you ?

• it’s blogger font i already have license for it

• thanks for this information " The price will be set not by you, but by reviewer "

Several versions it’s definitely plus, but it’s still just only 9 icons :confused:
Why not create icons “keyboard”, “PC mouse”, “monitor”, etc.?
You can listen my advicуs, but it will be better if you just search and explore similar items on graphicriver. Then you will find out what kind of items are welcome here.

About font: If you have commercial license, you can use the font, and sale final result product. But if you have only non-commercial license, you can only use the font, but not sale final result product.

• very much thanks for advice i will improve my packs and resubmit again

• yes the font can be used for both personal and commercial work.

thanks for your interesting :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like