Want suggestions on why my item is hard rejected twice.

It works pretty nice for me, and that’s exactly what I was looking for. Watermarks are the worst, especially in TikTok videos. Few months ago when we’ve started promoting our TikTok channel using a website by ordering some extra likes on our videos, we’ve decided to make our channel one of the most popular in the specific niche.

Finally! After months of frustration, I didn’t lose hope and always tried to make my script the best, my first script was hard rejected twice and it was the time I said to myself that Envato is biased, I was figuring out the issues by myself that what was the reason my item was rejected twice but found nothing helpful.

After few weeks I had an idea that why not I ask from the senior members about my mistakes and why my item isn’t accepted, that day I created this thread and thanks to this helpful community I got to know more about the review process and started working on re-creating the script from scratch and followed the guidelines of seniors and after a month yesterday night I upload my script and after few soft rejections my item is now approved and live :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Special thanks to @SpaceStockFootage @charlie4282 @baileyherbert and all other guys who supported me through this whole period :heart: :gift_heart:

Item Url: https://codecanyon.net/item/tiktok-video-downloader-audio-extractor/27322639

Anyone who’s viewing this thread and his item is hard rejected don’t lose hope, come back with more solid product and it’ll surely be approved.

2 Likes