want advice, quality standards!

quality standards!

Hello, I want advice about quality, and I want to contact anyone with experience because I want his advice, and in the coming days I will show him a demo project for evaluation before uploading another project.

Demo Link: Qurex Store Games - Home

• you cannot include trademarked, branded and copyrighted content in demos

• there’s nothing different or premium about the design or concept (regardless of how it’s built) in terms of features or functionality and whilst I get it’s not a WP theme for example, in terms of market competitiveness there’s a lot of significantly superior items if buyers are willing to look at different options

• a lot of the category pages have no products in them which feels unfinished

• there is tons of work needed on mobile optimisations throughout including inconsistency across different areas of the site and pages in terms of font sizes, images stretched, content just getting smaller rather than optimising

• In several places you have English language in right to left layout

Benchmarking to other items is the worst thing you can do for your own sanity.

Don’t forget that hard rejection may well be to do with things beyond only design and code - eg. documentation and upload issues (which presumably you did correctly?), market suitability, originality, etc.

1 Like

okay i understand will change all images and re fonts again and edit things in design

can told me where… trademarked, branded and copyrighted ?

and can using images from in my demo Like : Unsplash or Burst or stocksnap or canva

thanks

You can use things like unslpash in the demo but you can’t redistribute them with the item.

Not sure about Canva because this is commercial use

The Lego and PlayStation to name a few elements are almost certainly copyrighted

what mean : you can’t redistribute them with the item.

you mean can’t re-submit again project right ?

Do you have any way to contact?

Because I will work on the same project with another design, more ideas, and integrated products complete with categories

Therefore, I want to contact you because I need more advice before uploading the project, because I do not want it to be rejected every time

Therefore, I will show you a demo link before uploading and evaluate the project because if there are any errors or anything, it can be changed

With the attitude you presented in your first post, you’ll probably be rejected every time.

This item is presentation-based, and it has competition. Design starts to matter a lot in that situation. Your submission looks sloppy, messy, chaotic. Most of the other items, which you “laugh” at, appear clean and professional.

You have to impress the reviewer, otherwise you will be hard rejected. As it is now, your item doesn’t look very impressive.

1 Like

Do you have any way to contact?

Because I will work on the same project with another design, more ideas, and integrated products complete with categories

Therefore, I want to contact you because I need more advice before uploading the project, because I do not want it to be rejected every time

Therefore, I will show you a demo link before uploading and evaluate the project because if there are any errors or anything, it can be changed

@AvegaEdge

I’m trying to work out (and with respect to you) did you create an HTML TEMPLATE or a PHP ENABLED SCRIPT?

Themeforest will usually have HTML themes/templates
Codecanyon will usually have PHP enabled scripts using database and coding?

Clearly you (or a moderator) deleted or edited your initial post, but just because you get rejected does not mean that your design is bad. You have a lot of people on these forums who will offer constructive advice and help, but we do not then decide which scripts or themes get accepted.

@123Simples

Thanks

This is what I want in terms of advice, and I want to communicate with anyone who has experience or advice because I will upload another project with better quality and completion, and the project will be filled with products. Therefore, I want someone to contact him before uploading any other project in the coming days to modify it or delete anything that has rights. Posting this is what I want

Do you have any way to contact you?

@AvegaEdge

Or send me a direct message using the messaging system on here. What I would like to say however, is look I saw your initial post and when I checked the URL okay it looked to me to be nice. I liked the dark theme, and it appears to be a PHP enabled script since I can see the admin page?

What I would say, is that Envato get countless submissions every day. I would guess that if you are providing a great documentation, submitting the item in a correct way, then perhaps you increase the chance of being accepted.

HOWEVER, there are people on this forum who do already sell online with Envato, who will give you help and advice, but you need to listen to all of them/us and hopefully you get the answers you need.

It’s near on Christmas so don’t get cross if you don’t get loads of replies and help in the next day or so :wink:

Best wishes

@123Simples

Thank you very much for the advice and words. I like your style and it motivates me more to work. I hope to get advice from you about my upcoming projects before uploading on envato, example : problem or a specific style or trademarked, branded and copyrighted content in demos or mobile optimisations or fonts size + style or image content copyright

that’s it

What I would say with “experience” is that I know what looks great, or how much an author has done as much as they can to make a product as good as it should be. I have purchased loads of scripts and themes, and I understand that not everything is going to be perfect. But there are times when authors (or would be authors as well) could have done something better to make that product extra special :wink:

Take care and I will be happy to help if I can.
Have a good holiday!

1 Like

@123Simples

Thanks and i will be do the best for same Project but New Design and Improves images and Adding More Products and Remove anything Content trademarked or image copyright or text

Therefore, I will show you the project after completion and modification with minimal effort and improvement

I would be honored if you could tell me any errors in the next project or anything you noticed, because this will be very useful to me before uploading it to Envato.

1 Like