Wallpaper Design Contest #7: Macro (Winners Announced!)

Originally published at: https://community.envato.com/wallpaper-design-contest-7-macro-winners-announced/

Many congratulations to our latest wallpaper design winner! Each month we run a themed wallpaper contest and we invite our community to submit entries. This month’s theme was “macro”.

Many congratulations to our winner below and to everyone who entered. Winner was selected by community voting so thank you so much to everyone who voted for all entries! We’ll be in touch with the winner soon to arrange their prize. Other highlights from submissions are included below but please see the original forum thread for all entries and multiple wallpaper sizes.

Winner - ZirconiumAudio

ZirconiumAudio

Highlights

artmonk:
artmonk
sfxstudio:
sfxstudio
pozitivo:
pozitivo
professionalmotion:
professionalmotion
cinema4design:
cinema4design
frostroomhead:
frostroomhead
stockwaves:
stockwaves
urbazon:
urbazon
depy:
depy
cream_motion:
cream_motion
sga:
sga
responsiveexperts:
responsiveexperts
mrsunshiner:
mrsunshiner
Join us next month for a brand new event with a brand new theme! Meanwhile, we'd love to hear your ideas for our next theme!
4 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Hi!
It is excellent news!
Thanks to all!

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners!

Thanks!
I am happy!

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @therealist! You might be getting confused with our Share Your Style event. All I can say is that judging by the amount of entries we had for the Share Your Style contest I think a lot of people wanted to get their hands on these extremely smart, hand-crafted, limited edition, leather laptop sleeves. What’s not to like? :smile:

Congratulations to all the winners, Amazing Entries