Waitng for your verification email, please send !

I have a just opened a new account, bought some products and I tried paying with paypal,
your site tells me it has sent a verification email to my email address which is associated with my Paypal account. I don’t see your message in there, nor in Junk folders etc .
I am in a hurry to download what I paid for as I am mid project. Can you help?

Best

Check your mail in junk or spam or trash folder. if you not find it then knock me.

Yep’ nothing in there

Hello. Please open a Help ticket at the Envato Help & Support Center if you haven’t done so already. The Help team will be happy to check into it for you. Thanks!

1 Like

Yep’ just did. Not too impressed with the service guys. Can we do better?

It seems I am locked out of my brand new account. I can’t download what I purchased, I not sure if the payment was taken, and am now waiting and shuffled around for one of your team to help solve it whilst trying to communicate with an illiterate bot!
I don’t even know where this ‘support’ will come from, do I wait here, wait for an email?

This is not a support forum, and all of us here are normal users like you. Open a Help ticket at the link above to reach the support team – they will respond over email. I’d love to do more, but unfortunately all I can do to help is redirect you to the appropriate channel.

1 Like

Fair enough cheers Bailey, I have done that. I’ll wait on it. No offence.

1 Like