Waiting on a number of Refunds

Im waiting on 3 refunds for 3 different plugins that have been purchased via Themeforest.

Ive spoken with the Authors of the individual plugins and theyve all said “request a refund” which I have, 1 refund has been authorised by the author.

Ive also got an issue with 1 of the plugins not showing in the drop down list for refund requests (sent a ticket in on that one) to Envato.

When will I receive the funds for plugins refunded, whats the timeframe for refunds ?

Hi @UK-Designer-Guy,

If The customer’s refund request was approved, Envato will let the customer know. The customer’s request will then be sent to Envato Help Team to be processed. Remember, once the Customer’s refund has been processed, the Customer’s right to use, download and rate the item is revoked.

How do refunds work?

Thanks

So about 2 days then ?

Refund processing usually takes three to five business days. Hope you will get it soon. Thanks for your patience.

Just to update you, WPSwings replied to my support request and subsequent refund request . . . 15 days later . . .

Their reply 15 days later : “Whats the ID number of the Email support request?”

A sceptical man might think they were making me wait an innordinate amount of time then asking me to jump through hoops for their own amusement.

How do I check on the status of my refund request ?

Please check your Dashboard Refunds page Open request

If no open refund request there then check Closed request

if the author does not respond to the refund request within 7 days, you will be given an option to raise a dispute with Envato. This option should appear automatically as a link or button on the refund request details page after 7 days from the refund requested date.

Thanks

Yep nothing in Open Request, and nothing in closed request, and nothing other than the money taken from the account in the statements page of my account.

Taken 15 days ago on the 19th September

If I want to check the status of my “Dispute” then where do I go look for that ?

You should look in in closed request.

Better to open an Envato Customer support Help ticket and let them know. Envato Customer support team will be happy to assist you.

Thanks