Wacom tablets on a PC with Adobe?

Hi guys, I’m planning to get a Wacom for the first time. Just saw a review of this one - https://www.maplin.co.uk/p/wacom-intuos-art-pen-and-touch-medium-graphics-tablet-black-a74ua

… saying they found it was very slow and buggy with adobe software. So just want to ask, does anyone have good or bad experiences using wacom tablets with adobe on a PC?

thanks

1 Like

I don’t have one, but I know someone who is a professional tattoo artist who previously used one with her PC.

I know her computer had fairly high specs (and I can’t say I ever watched over her shoulder)- but I know she used to rave about how much she loved it. Certainly no complaints.

She’s since upgraded from a pen tablet to a pen computer (which she says is the best option by far, but not cheap).

2 Likes

Wacom are the industry standard brand. It’ll work well with Adobe. They will have been intensively tested together as as it a very common combination.

How much you spend depends on the features you want and size basically. Personally, I would say big is nice. I wouldn’t necessarily stretch for some of the fancy features. You’ll likely be limited by your ability for a long time before you become limited by the tablet itself. Certainly still true for me and mine is pretty basic.

2 Likes

I also have wacom tablet but you can work on adobe, it’s good tablet for draw, I love my tablet wacom :slight_smile: regards.