Visual Composer Security Vulnerability Fix

You can send me a message and a copy of your old theme and I can check if it’s vulnerable.

I bought the latest version of VC but our theme is still desabled what to do?

Hi jremick, I think i missed the update that was release in October, however, i think i am now experiencing some issue with this said plugin. Is there any way i could still install/update this?

Is there a way to just remove it from Architectos theme and add as plugin?

I have just seen the email (it went to my spam folder) and** I didn’t download the update** in time. The theme has been removed from the store, so I cannot upgrade from the theme. Is there anything I can do? Will you provide a download link again?

Hello, I believe I followed the directions for this security update on my two websites running Salient. The Salient Visual Composer version is now 4.7.4 on both sites. Is this currently (as of December 31) the correct version for the Salient Visual Composer? I ask this because I have noticed on two other of my sites which run the standalone Visual Composer, the Visual Composer version is now at 4.9.1. Are the bundled Salient VC and the Standalone VC going to have different versions?

Hey guys,
I think I have a similar problem. By uploading the visual composer (to make an update) I received this error, when trying to activate it:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wpb_getImageBySize() (previously declared in /public/sites/www.bodysucces.nl/wp-content/themes/salient/wpbakery/js_composer/composer/lib/helpers.php:15) in /public/sites/www.bodysucces.nl/wp-content/plugins/js_composer_salient/include/helpers/helpers.php on line 114

Have no idea where and what shall I do to fix it. all help is highly appreciate it!

This keeps happening with all your updates. Can you secure your plugin or do I need to get a new plugin?

Cannot redeclare vc_is_editor() (previously declared in /home/ab55webadmin/public_html/wp-content/themes/dt-the7/wpbakery/js_composer/composer/lib/helpers.php

How can this be fixed?

May be better to contact theme author for such particular queries.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wpb_getImageBySize() (previously declared in /homepages/38/d616715144/htdocs/wp-content/themes/Impreza/wpbakery/js_composer/composer/lib/helpers.php:15) in /homepages/38/d616715144/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/helpers/helpers.php on line 114

This has just happened to me, how can I fix it?

I own a theme that comes with VC and updated VC to latest 5.2.1 version (this what WordPress says on the About page of VC). After running security check I get an information:

[!] Title: Visual Composer <= 4.7.3 - Multiple Unspecified Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
Reference: https://wpvulndb.com/vulnerabilities/8208
Reference: http://codecanyon.net/item/visual-composer-page-builder-for-wordpress/242431
Reference: Visual Composer Security Vulnerability Fix
[i] Fixed in: 4.7.4

How can I fix this for my site?