Visual Composer for Mixtape theme

Hi Everyone,

I am using the Mixtape theme. I am the beginner in WP, no coding :)… I installed the demo content,
but I would like to change few things, I have access to some pages and I can change text or images,
but I am not able to change everything I need.

That’s why I need some visual composer, with live preview, and drag and drop.

Elementor it’s not working with this theme.
I have a question If I bought theme from envato, I can use WP Bakery for free, or I have to buy some license.

Which Viusual Composer I can use for free, and without changing anything, because I put a lot of work and I don’t want to start from the beginning, and I now that in some Visual Composers it is neccessery to insert theme and start from the beginning. I would like to change almost ready site, but I need very intuitive live preview composer.

When I am using Elementor, everything is changing into text, and I can’t do anything.

Please help me!

Sorry for the chaos and no professional description of my issue :slight_smile:

All the best!

in Mixtape theme:
WPBakery Page Builder for WordPress included ($46 value)

So, you will get WPBakery Page Builder as theme bundle plugin and you are free to use it without purchasing WPBakery Page Builder license.
But if you need support for WPBakery Page Builder then you have to purchase license from the WPBakery Page Builder plugin author in codecanyon marketplace.

Thanks

Thank You for your quick reply.

Yes, I get WPBakery Page Builder, but it’s not visual composer.

I need live preview, and drag and drop function.
Do You know how can I activate this option?

Thanks!

you can ask this query to theme author if they can help you. Thanks