Visia Error MSG's flooding log.

Hey, I’m using the Visia one page template on my website, and lately getting flooded in the logs with the below error:

[25-Dec-2015 12:06:58 Etc/GMT] PHP Notice: A session had already been started - ignoring session_start() in /home/user/public_html/modules/mod_visiacontact/tmpl/default.php on line 10
[25-Dec-2015 12:24:11 Etc/GMT] PHP Notice: A session had already been started - ignoring session_start() in /home/user/public_html/modules/mod_visiacontact/tmpl/default.php on line 10
[25-Dec-2015 12:34:12 Etc/GMT] PHP Notice: A session had already been started - ignoring session_start() in /home/user/public_html/modules/mod_visiacontact/tmpl/default.php on line 10
[25-Dec-2015 12:34:50 Etc/GMT] PHP Notice: A session had already been started - ignoring session_start() in /home/user/public_html/modules/mod_visiacontact/tmpl/default.php on line 10

The last month my website has been hacked twice with PHP_INJECTOR code. I’m trying to track down the reason to this… but so far this error msg is the only I can see that doesn’t make sense.

Any ideas?

Cheers & Merry Xmas,

Peter.