violation of copyright!!!

Question is where this criminal people get this tracks?
Maybe Envato have a hole in site and hackers use this… :cold_sweat:

1 Like

They purchase items just like other buyers. And they usually do sale reversals, so they get what they paid for and get back what they paid.

This is not possible. As soon as you download your item, you unable to make sale reversal.

Sale reversals are not the same as refunds. Envato cannot do anything against a sale reversal, whether the “buyer” downloaded the item or not.

Who reverses sales is the payment provider not Envato. Read more about sales reversals here.

I hope that honest buyers will never use this illegal items.

1 Like

Lol 3/4 here are in copyright infringment. Im myself in law for 2 php scripts. So Good Luck!

Such is the reality of the internet and digital downloads. I know for a fact Envato is aware of the sale reversal fraud because it’s been reported in this forum before. However, I wouldn’t assume this is the same thing, not report it and forget about it. Make the report and let Envato do what they need to do. When you’re aware of a problem and don’t report it, you’re facilitating criminal activity.

I reported it as fast as I knew the way of doing it. I’ve already received an answer. Regards says that they try to do their job but it still works. And I also found couple more. Insane!

Thanks to regards. This site is blocked now. But it was only one of huge amount of illegal sites. Lets keep looking together and save our copyrights

1 Like

Not so long ago, I tried to create a topic where i wanted to spread the results offer links to ours steal music, but I could not get to create it. Many authors have been able to check their music on illegal use right there. Maybe it makes sense in this topic?

Kudos to you @CinematicMonster on the find!

Probably, it is senseless to share all illegal links in one topic. My idea was to attract people and regards to the one exact site. As a result this site blocked now. And some people share some more sites like that with me. I’m an author as well. I just want to protect fair people from those hackers. Maybe it’s not enough but I believe it is right to do!

As far as I’m concerned, anything that anyone does to reduce piracy within the community is always appreciated, but it’s a fine line between bringing a dodgy site to everyone’s attention, and providing a link to where people can download a bunch of stuff for free!

I’d always advise that any such sites are reported directly to Envato without posting a link in the forums. Or to the authors in question, so they can issue a DMCA.

4 Likes

hi, well we all wish they could lol there are many and not only about AJ and it hurts all envato authors …

don’t be surprised, it will run for long, in GR, we have reported some a good deal of times and they are still alive and quicking … i myself had exported one a months ago and tried to see if it was still operating and it did … when there were thousands of GR items there …

yes but at the same time by displaying the links publicly, u are also advertising them in a way and that’s how i understand that moderators try to take out the links …

Hey everyone! Can i get this link too? wanna check if my music there also.

You can’t because it is blocked now. If you find a piracy site just report it directly to Envato. I’ll add the instruction how to it step by step in the top of this topic so you can fast report any of them.

3 Likes