VideoHive Stock Footage Portfolio Review & Submission Limits

so, where can we see how many uploads left except from submit page…

Answer please. 10 days ago I received this letter, but there is still no download item in my profile but there inscription about the ban. Where exactly should I write to understand this question?

@jamesgiroux - When this limit is reseting? Like every monday or from the day we start reuploading? I have a 100 items limit but I have a looooot of new stock footage, I allready burned my 100 clips and need to know when the limit will reset. Thank you.

Review time for my items posted yesterday was one day. That is something very positive, Envato! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great decision , I hope everyone accept it.

Sorry if this question has already been answered, i’m new to selling videos on here but when i go to start uploading it the option to select it as a Stock footage is grayed out, so i only have the option to set it as Motion Graphics

Any idea anyone?

You don’t have to sorry, for me it is the same situation, just otherwise… :slight_smile: For me it is Motion Graphics grayed out, even when on my little portfolio what i have, most of the sells are motion graphics… I am trying to get more informations too, i will try soon to upload again something, maybe it is unlocked now…
@jamesgiroux -maybe you see this relpy and can give me some more informations…? i will try as first with uploading some stock footage, but it would be nice to have the possibility to upload motion graphics too again, do you need some reviews of my portfolio or do i have to send some examples? Best regards

@DC_Studio sorry for the late answer, i was very busy the last days… i was looking for some announcements in the forum, but i did not found anything what was bringing me further… I am here with a little portfolio since a while, and most solds are by motion graphics… Then i was blocked like many others ( or most…?) for a while due to the big changes what Envato did. in my main portfolio i have many things to send, stock footage and motion graphics, but most of them are motion graphics. maybe you can have a look on my portfolio, then you can see what i mean… :slight_smile: i am patient, things will be okay… Best regards

hi everybody, i stock footages in my portfolio.
but i cant upload now:(
what can i do?

I’ve uploaded my portfolio about more than a week ago and I’m still waiting for an answer. Could you please check it and let me know? I’m kinda in a rush.

Fine! This is very good news. On videohive all quick.

1 Like

nice very help full for me

Dear Sirs, I repeat the question to which I can not get an answer.
In May 2018, my permission to download to the Stocke Footage category was disabled. After 6 months in November 2018, I submitted a portfolio of 10 files for review. However, I did not receive any information from Envato that my portfolio was checked, and I was removed from the restriction on loading to Stocke Footage.When I upload my files, in the window “your item type” I can only select Graphics, but there is no Stock Footage.

1 Like

I have the same case tan BRODOV, In may 2018, I was banned and my permission to download to the Stocke Footage category was disabled. I also submitted a portfolio of 10 files for review and did not receive any information from Envato that my portfolio was checked, when I try to upload my files, in the window “your item type” I can only select graphics, but there is no Stock Footage. still waiting for a solution.

You should contact the support team!

Hi all!
Almost 4 months waiting for portfolio review.
February 2019 will be the year I can’t submit items to videohive.
Support team tell me only: “Thank you for your patience.” But nothing happens.

Can anyone help?
Thanks for the answer!

I cannot upload any files via edit file page for a few days, I wonder if this is related to weekly upload limits? I cannot see anywhere how many upload limits left? where can we see how many uploads left ?

Tell me how and in what form to submit a portfolio for viewing?

If you constrain authors to upload 0 items and reject new authors (portfolio reviews that takes months) then this could be normal. Do you even review things those days ?

1 Like

Hey. Please tell me how to find out if they checked my account or not? I filled out the account verification form several times, probably several months had passed, but I never received a reply. How to fix? thank