[VideoHive] Envato Review Times

@CineGeek Are those 10 items still in your portfolio? If they were previously approved, and then your updates were rejected because of the watermark, they should still be active in your marketplace portfolio.

If that’s the case, you should be able to simply submit a new preview video with new watermark to the approved item.

However, if those 10 approved items have somehow gone missing from your active portfolio, let me know.

@MotionRevolver That’s exactly what happened, there must be some glitch because they are gone.

@CineGeek and in the rejection email, there isn’t a link to resubmit files back to the item? From the email, are you able to determine if these files were soft-rejected, or hard-rejected?

got an item approved in 2 days in late March, so as far as the After Effects cateogory goes, I think it has seen a clear improvement.

Manual watermarking process is dissapointing.

I was very happy that it’s not required anymore to do manually video preview, tumbnail, and preview picture just was using ftp to upload MOV files and web form to write titles, tags, etc. Much more easy to use than previously.

But one of my item got soft reject with the recommendation to change title.
Ok, it’s seams easy but, I can’t change just the title, I need to download new watermark and make preview video manually to be able to change the title as per reviewer request. :frowning:

Why I’m responsible for the wrong outdated watermark at all, if it was aplied automatically when I uploaded files about two month ago? :slight_smile:

Item “21401985” if somebody from Envato is willing to help.

Best regards,
Andrey

The new Envato watermark was released on March 14, so anything submitted to the queue via Loading Bay prior to March 14 will be approved with the old Videohive watermark – UNLESS – there is as separate issue that needs to be addressed, such as title, description, etc.

In this case, since your item’s title needed to be fixed, we’re also asking you to help us out by updating the preview with the new watermark.

We realize this may be a temporary inconvenience, but once all the pre-March 14 files have cleared, this will no longer be an issue.

Ok, understood. I’ll fix the preview.
Thank you for reply!

Best Regards,
Andrey

5 days for a logo reveal template to be approved

Ouch! I uploaded my Premiere Pro project 16 hours ago. I thought it would be approved after the weekend. But no. It has already been approved :upside_down_face:

My stock footage is on review 8 days so far. It seems that old days are back, when we had to wait a couple of months for stock footage approval :crazy_face:

1 Like

17 hours for an After Effects project now

1 Like

hello dears happy new year
please if someone have any information about how many long will take for Queued for Review video clip to share sealing my items by the time i upload it?
grateful and best wishes for all

wael

Hello everyone.

4 days ago I uploaded new item, but strangely still on queue review process.

Little bit worries because as I remember when start upload item regularly from Feb 2022.
Only takes about 2 days for approval, even faster when we upload Premiere version which After Effect version has approved first.

But on 26th, my submission Premiere version still on queue process till now.
My plan is this item can meet Triple Earning deadline, which really help me since my sales on videohive drop significant than 2021.

Is anyone has same condition with this long review process?

Thank you,
Adam

Haven’t approved yet, 6 days waiting on the queue.
I hope this submission still can meet the date.

Reviewers probably have hundreds of uploaded projects a day to check, more than usual with the triple earnings promotion. I guess once this promo ends, review times will be shorter again.

Approved and published on Element. Many thanks for reviewer.

Regards,
Adam

Why is it taking so long to check?

I sent the templates Premiere Pro, After Effects, DaVinci resolve for review 7 days ago. Shows an average of 3 days – Envato Marketplace Review Times

That depends on how many submissions they have to check and the numbers you see on that page are indicative only. Weekend also doesn’t count as they don’t work then. It is Labor Day also, and that means day off for reviewers. Happened to me to wait over 10 days when they had a lot more submissions than usual.

No, in this case reviewing stopped on Friday, perhaps reviewer took some days off

Thanks all. 8 days. This is the longest waiting time.