[VideoHive] Envato Review Times

12 hours for After Effects templates now

1 Like

I have got review less than 16 hours, and thatā€™s really impressive :blush::blush:

After Effects project time review is 2 days lol. Did most authors quit after monthly payment announcement? :smiley:

Review 1 day AE Project last week :+1:

4 day for AfterEffects template and Iā€™m still waiting

I think actually 2 days just seems you got for the weekend. Because they have not yet accepted the project this week.

3 days gone still not reviwed

How many business days thoughā€¦ one?

Umm okay but how many business days it will take to review?

ā€˜As long as it takesā€™ is the most accurate answer unfortunately. The complexity of the items in the queue, the number of resubmitted soft rejections and the number of people editing items that require review will all affect the time. Add to that the number of reviewers that are off sick, on annual leave, are taking time off for training etcā€¦ itā€™s hard to put an exact timescale on how long it will take.

This should give you a rough idea though, keeping in mind that items are very rarely reviewed at the weekendā€¦

http://quality.market.envato.com/videohive

So if itā€™s an After Effects item, then Iā€™d say youā€™ll be lucky to get it reviewed today, tomorrow is the most likely outcome, and youā€™ll be unlucky if it gets reviewed Wednesday or Thursday.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Ok, and what number is an incorrect one? Perhaps I need to wait couple more months, same as many people here. :frowning:

1 Like

None of the numbers are incorrect. That page shows the average number of days that an item has taken to get reviewedā€¦ with that number being generated from all the data over the last seven days. If you take the changes to the review process into accountā€¦

https://forums.envato.com/t/important-changes-to-videohive-stock-footage-review/120591

ā€¦then itā€™s understandable why the current number of days may not reflect what youā€™re experiencing. The TLDR version is that if you submit too many files that get rejected, all of your files in the queue will get rejected too. You may have uploaded those one day ago, one week ago, or one month ago. So items that havenā€™t been in the queue long are skewing the results to the shorter end of the scale.

Thanks for explaining it so well!
Too bad this counter doesnā€™t mean a lot now. 'Cause Iā€™ve just started to feel optimistic about going back to upload of some videos after a looong timeā€¦ :sweat:

Hi All,

How is everything here?

Since the average of turnaround time is going down, Iā€™m trying to upload bunch of new footage after 2 years break. :slight_smile:

As I understood from this and other threads itā€™s not really gona be as short as 37 days - as stated at http://quality.market.envato.com/videohive today.

Iā€™m waiting for 1 month yet and still optimistic to hope seing it processed soon (or little bit later).

Cheers and good luck to all ! :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Andrey

As of today it says average is 28 days for stock footage review. As fas as I understood the review process and basic math, real review time shall not be most probablty longer than double of it which is 56 days. :slight_smile:

3 days & 14 hours (with the weekend) for After Effects category

We all know that Envato is making our life harder with many things. I have the same huge problem with waiting for approval and so onā€¦ but today they really crossed the boundaries.
I had my ~10 files (stock footage) approved and I saw that I made a small mistake in the item title. So I went ahead, edited the element and changed the nameā€¦ And all those files were rejected, because:

Weā€™ve recently updated the watermark overlay required for Stock Footage and Motion Graphics preview videos. Follow the link below to download the new Envato watermark, found under the ā€œVideohiveā€ category, and please use this new watermark file on all future submissions and item updates: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/203269610-Watermarking-Files

Also, they removed everything, even the main filesā€¦ So I donā€™t have any idea what files is thatā€¦ Iā€™m super confused. Iā€™m wondering if anyone from Envato could help me with that.

1 Like

The only thing you need to do is download the new Envato watermark (from the link provided in the email), apply the new watermark to your preview videos, and resubmit only the preview video files. Thereā€™s no need to resubmit all files again.

Hi MotionRevolver. I know the drill. I used to do it many times. But in this case, I donā€™t have any files connected with my items. Also I donā€™t see them in the ā€œhiddenā€ part of the portfolio.