[VideoHive] Envato Review Times

18 days for stock footage - still in queue for review!!!

Well that sucks.

18 days for stock footage? Cmon Envato, same problem again and again. Need more reviewers? I can help for sure.

1 Like

19-22 days))
they thinks that longer review time could increase selling of uploaded footageā€¦ but I think this is wrong way. better to improve search engine.
Shutterstock has 2-5 days for review

I guess that the review times could be slower because of the implementation of the new uploading interface:

I donā€™t think soā€¦ cause it need to limit upload but not time review.
well on Audiojungle time review became longer and longerā€¦ it 26-33 days now.
Stock footage 19 days. would repeat the fate of music-sound. itā€™ll 25 days for month. will see

4 Days For AE Project Including Weekend

Stock Footage - 20 days

1 Like

but my item is in queue for almost 5 days includuing weekend

I would actually love to know what it is about ā€œStock Footageā€ that takes so long to review, especially compared to AE Project files. According to this thread, stock takes 14-28 days compared to the 2-6 days for AE Projects. I would imagine AE Projects would need a far more in-depth review, such as opening up the project and checking if everything works as expected / advertised, and running some tests. But with stock footage: would it not just be looking at the content and deciding if it is up to standard? I too have footage waiting to be reviewed, and while I am in no real rush, this whole process has me pretty much stumped.

^^

Probably due to the sheer amount of footage released for Stock Footage. For example, there are 15 pages atm of newly released footage today in the Stock Footage section, 27 pages if youā€™re counting today and yesterday. Thereā€™s only 1 page for AE Projects. It may be easier to review Stock Footage, but I donā€™t think AE Project files are extremely tedious reviews (I could be wrong). Maybe looking into the queue to check if itā€™s clean, a quick glance at how organized everything is, and any broken expressions/missing links will notify the end user immediately - making the procedure that much faster.

~ 6 days and still in the queue.

AE project - 4 days, still in the queue, but page is saying only 3 days :smiley: http://quality.market.envato.com/videohive

Where is my project gone? I canā€™t see it in Queue / hidden items and i havenā€™t receive hard rejection emailā€¦ Or is it under Review so its not visible any where ?

I had a similar. They rejected and email hasnā€™t sendā€¦ I donā€™t know whyā€¦ some bugs

5 days for my ae project :slight_smile:

Must be nice, the music queue is around a month.

Finally got mine approved (submitted under ā€œstock footageā€). It took 21 days.

But hereā€™s the kicker: At the 21 day mark it was changed to ā€œTemporarily held for further reviewā€. The reasoning (I can only assume) was that the content was incorrectly categorized. It was not held for long (only a few hours), and when they finally approved it, the category was changed to ā€œMotion Graphicsā€.

It makes sense why the change was made (technically it is motion graphics more than stock). But the reason why I opted to submit it under ā€œStock Footageā€ originally was because my previous work of similar style was approved under the stock category (see below if you are curious). I donā€™t mind though! The Motion graphics queue is significantly shorter than the stock queue anyway (~5 days opposed to ~21 days)!

Here is the pack that was eventually approved and moved to the ā€œMotion Graphicsā€ category: SciFi City Pack

And here is a similar pack which was approved a while ago under the ā€œStock Footageā€ category: Futuristic City Pack

21 days for stock footage

1 Like

I am at 22 days ā€¦ this is way too long! What the hell is going on? yes they have a lot of upload everyday, but just hire people I donā€™t know, do something!!!

1 Like