Video Hive Licencing

Do I need to buy a separate licence for the After Effects packs on Video Hive if I am making a different version of the same video?


That’s a tough one, depends on a few things. Where will the end product be used? How different is the video… is it on a different topic, or the same topic/video, just a different edit? And are you using the same elements within a pack for both videos, or separate elements?

Thanks for your reply.

The video will be used online. One video is an overall explanation of the product. The other video is a more in depth explanation of the product. The same elements will be used.

On a separate note - out of interest if I buy a pack and use, say, the transitions for one project and the other graphics for a separate project (so no overlap of elements), does this require two licenses?