Video: GRAND TOUR OF ENVATO HQ

Hey folks!

Quite a few of you joined us for our live tour of the Envato HQ this morning :slight_smile: Thanks a million, it was awesome to share our office and a bit about ourselves with you folks.

You can check out a recorded super HD awesome version of our live tour right here:

This version includes exclusive content and by exclusive content i mean the candid moments when our internet connection died on Carl’s phone. :sweat_smile:

Big thanks for those who joined us for the live tour and the live cross to Denver! Hopefully this gives you a bit more of an idea as to who the beautiful human beings that make Envato tick are. We certainly love coming to work each day.

Just like Adrien says in the video, we want to see more of you and your stories! We’ve got a thread going where you can add them here.

So… Come visit us?

8 Likes

Amazing video, your office is so nice and cool! I wish i could build a studio inside it :slight_smile:

This is so inspiring. Thanks for sharing this with us and happy birthday again! I wish you even more growth and success!

Cheers!!!

Awesome…!!! thanks for sharing @matthewcoxy

It was so amazing :relaxed:

Very cool and relaxed office,thanks for the tour :smile:

Seems like you’ve never been to Berlin in winter… :wink:

3 Likes