Video and music licence for TVC

Hello all. I have downloaded and edited a video that i want to use for a tv commercial. Do i have all the rights to do so or should i also do some extra steps?
The same question is for the music i want to buy. Can i just buy it or should i make additional steps?
Thank you in advanced.


Regarding the music, a TV use requires a broadcast license. Which one depends on the broadcaster’s reach, or DMA. Though it may differ depending on the population of a given area, it usually means “Broadcast 1 million” for local channel, “Broadcast 10 million” for regional coverage, and “Broadcast and Films” for national channels.

1 Like