Verified account but cannot download / not receiving mail

Hi

I purchased a theme yesterday and created an account with the email @.dk in the process.

I did however not receive the verification email. I changed the e-mail to my Gmail, and I have now verified my account.

My problem is that when I go to “Downloads” in my profile, it still says I have to verify my e-mail - and it’s the first email (@.dk) that is mentioned and not my Gmail.

I don’t understand why I still have to verify the first e-mail, when the e-mail on my profile is changed?
I’ve double checked, and the e-mail is updated, and I’ve tried to verify the account again, but it says the account is already verified.

I’ve contacted support, but they don’t answer. I contacted the host of the @.dk mail as well since I wasn’t receiving any e-mails, but they can’t help since there is no spamfilter or any problem as far as they can see.

In other words: I’m stuck since support doesn’t answer, my account is verified and updated with a new e-mail, but I can’t download the product before the @.dk mail is verified - but that mail can’t receive the mails from Envato.

Does anyone know if there is a way to get around this?

Thank you so much in advance.

Hi,

Open a Help Ticket they would like to assist you with an official answer.

Thanks!

I already did. Twice. But since they’re not answering, I’m hoping someone can help me, so I can get started.

Here no one can’t help you out from your issue.
Wait For Envato Elements Support Team.