Venture - Wordpress theme crashed my site all of a sudden

I purchased the venture wordpress theme through EnvatoMarket on December 22, 2017. it had been working great and it’s customized the way the client wants it. Recently it crashed my site. If I activate the theme, it tells me the site is experiencing technical difficulties. I have disabled all the plug-in’s and get the same message. If I change templates, then it works fine, but isn’t the view they want. Is there an update that I could get to make it work again? I am running wordpress 5.2.2

Hi

May be compatibility issues with wordpress latest version 5.2.2. Please make sure your installed version theme and the compatibility. You can contact theme author and also can check theme latest documentation to know about how to update the theme to latest version (Go to Downloads and download from there) if your existing one is not uptodate. Please becareful when you will go for update best is to keep a full backup first.

Thanks

It doesn’t appear that there are any new downloads available and it ‘s not compatible with 5.2.2. So I think I’m out of luck. Probably will have to find a new template :’( Sometimes I dislike updates! Wish there was a similar template that would work with the new version.

For avoiding any update issue should to use child theme for making any customization job. So that you can always keep uptodate parent theme when any new update version will release. You can contact theme Author about this concern.

How to Contact your purchased theme Author and let them know, theme author will be happy to assist you.

Thanks