Velocity Theme broken after update WP 4.x

Hello,
I’m turning since a week in this, and have no idea what to do more…

We have a Velocity theme by damojo, bout since some years ago, and implemented in our site, which was being updated from time to time…
After upgrade over WP 4.x (now 4.6), I have got all broken, the Visual composer don’t want to work any more, so contacting Envato, with absolutely no help, I had to purchase a new Visual Composer license, but that wasn’t enough, as now I can’t edit/add pages nether posts under Velocity. When I switch to Tweentysexteen, it’s work, but when I switch to Velocity, can’t add/edit pages…

And the problem is Envate has been deactivated this theme from update, and trying to contact the fantasma damojo, absolutely no answer in any way, or page, nor manner…

Anybody, has such as issue, please, or could share any idea, would appreciate really any advice…

The issue you have is that it’s unlikely to be just BC that is the issue.

That’s an old theme (several years) that the author removed from the marketplace, possibly because they don’t have time to support it or because it required to much modification to bring it up to the current standards. The problem is most likely theme related (although they were a very respected author) due to its age.

It may be worth checking the version of php on your to check that it meets the required version for VC but that may not fix it.

Unfortunately your best bet is to either consider a new and more up to date theme or if you are keen to keep the one you have then check www.studio.envato.com and hire a freelancer who may be able to fix it.