Vector illustration got rejected

Hello Everyone,
Anybody like to give some suggestions as to why this vector art got rejected?
This is my 4th effort to submit an art to Graphic river. they have rejected all my submissions giving the reason as “it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward” . I don’t know why they cant give a bit more informative reason (at least few words), than just giving a very broad,abstract and standard reply.

I sometimes think whether they are angry with me for some unknown reason.

Please help.
Thank you.

WOW! This illustration is pure nonsense and looks like you done it blindfold. I cannot give you any feedback regarding this. Also there is nobody angry on you. Simply you are to far away from what graphic design means.

Thank you for your feedback, this is a concept illustration of a business interview.
May I ask why you have regarded it as “pure nonsense” ? Would you also let me know few reasons why you consider this far away from “graphic design”. I want to learn from my mistakes.

If you want to draw people / characters you need to learn anatomy.

If you want to create a scene you need to learn composition.

If you decided to work with vectors you need to learn how to create shapes, shades, shadows, colors, based on volumes and geometry.

If you want to get approved and sell here you need to create items that customers can customize and use for their projects.

I said pure nonsense because this illustration has zero selling potential and your skills in vector drawing tells me you are a beginner.

Thank you for the explanation. It seems like I will have to learn everything from the beginning.:worried:
I am confused now. I don’t know where to start.Should I focus on creating designs of people/characters/scenes/logos/design elements/templates/vectors?

My advice is to choose a category that you feel comfortable with and focus on it.

Ok. Thank you.