Using pages within a theme + Elementor page builder

Hi all,

I’m looking for some help with a theme I’ve bought from Envato Marketplace. Can I use the theme with Elementor? And how on EARTH can I choose from the various styles within the theme I bought? I bought this one and want to access the ‘Whisper’ template but can’t for the life of me figure out how to do this.

Thanks!

Hello,
From what i read from item description, this theme is made with WPBakery Page Builder for Wordpress so if this theme is not made with elementor, you can’t have the same design style with elementor.

Cheers

1 Like

As Payothemes mentioned, the Homa theme uses the WPBakery Page Builder so all of the theme styling and sample demos have been created around this page builder. It’s possible that Elementor will work fine with the theme, but all of the Elementor blocks will have their default styling (so it will take a bit of work on your part to choose fonts/colors/borders that match your theme).

As for the Whisper template, the theme says that’s one of the sample demos. You should be able to use the theme’s one-click demo importer to install that specific sample demo. Here’s a link to the Homa documentation if you need help finding this option: https://demo.edge-themes.com/homa-documentation/#getting_started