Using html5 and flash games on personal website

I am a welder/fitter putting together a personal website using Joomla. It is not for profit. In fact I don’t want any ads. I do want to make a small arcade. If I purchase a game here under the regular license may I us it on my website legally?
So far this is the only place that I can get the kind of games I am looking for without stealing them.

Hello,

I have not yet published any games yet, but I am interested in developing games and sell them here at envato market place.

If you could kindly spare your time to discuss on your issue (needs and what you would like to achieve with games etc.), I believe that it could not only help you but also inspire developers here to discover potential demands in the market.

If I purchase a game here under the regular license may I us it on my website legally?

To my best knowledge all you need is a regular license which permits you to use the code / assets included in your purchase for non-profit purposes.

Please see: http://codecanyon.net/licenses/faq#main-differences-licenses-a

I do want to make a small arcade.

That is quite interesting! Could you share your plans with us? You can give us some useful insight to improve products (e.g. for ease of installation or customization).